One of the questions we've received frequently is, "How can I wash my plush toy?"
That's why we recently introduced our very own mesh laundry bag! Perfectly sized to fit our medium sized plush, bookmark this blog post next time you need to take your stuffed toys for a "spin." Watch this video for a quick demo and follow the steps below:
FOLLOW THESE CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Open the velcro to remove the voixebox from the plush -- very important!
- Place the Modi Toys plush inside the mesh laundry bag and zip it close.
- Place the bag inside your washer by itself or with other similar delicate item. We recommend any detergent that is free and clear of perfumes and dyes, but any gentle detergent used for your children's or delicate items should suffice.
- Settings will vary depending on your Washer, but we recommend the "delicate cycle, cold water and heavy soil."
- Once washed, I remove it from the bag to ensure it's been thoroughly cleaned, and place it back inside the bag and zip it close.
- Settings will vary depending on your Dryer, but we recommend the "delicate cycle" again. This step is optional if you prefer to let it air dry.
That's it! So fresh 'n so clean!
Enjoyed this article?
Modi Toys is a children's brand of toys and books inspired by ancient Hindu culture. We exist to spread joy and to spark curiosity in the next generation through our innovative soft plush toys, illustrated children's books and free learning resources. Our weekly Theology Thursday series covers a wide range of topics rooted in Hinduism to help us better understand the origins of traditions, the symbolic meaning of rituals, and the stories behind Hindu holidays and festivals. The more we can understand "the why" behind this 4,000 year ancient religion, and make sense of it in this modern age, the greater we can appreciate and preserve our rich Hindu culture. While we take great care in thoroughly researching the information presented, we may occasionally get some things wrong. We encourage a healthy and open dialogue so we can learn together. Please leave a comment below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to address any concerns.