Mitesh (@desimeetsdesign) is a master of his craft when it comes to all things Indian-inspired DIY. This Holi arts & crafts activity, featuring our illustration of Baby Krishna and Radha, is certainly no exception.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- This printout of Baby Krishna and Radha
- Crayons (note: color pencil or markers are not recommended for this activity)
- Watercolor paper
- Spray bottle
- Liquid watercolor
- Tissue paper or a cotton ball
- Print out this illustration of Baby Krishna and Radha and color it in
- Cut out the illustration and glue it to a piece of watercolor paper
- Mix water and liquid watercolor in a spray bottle and shake well
- Spray this across the watercolor paper. Empty out the bottle and refill with a different color if you'd like to create a multi-color look, similar to the video (unless if you have multiple spray bottles)
- Glue the cutout onto the watercolor paper and marvel as the scene of Holi, taken directly from the pages of our book, The Curious Case of Krishna
- Note: the wax crayons will prevent the color from staining them too much so that they can still be visible.